Thursday 25 September 2008

Some of my Fav. Lines......

I got a
baby's brain and an old man's heart...
Don't always know what I'm talkin' about...
Feels like I'm livin in the middle of doubt..!!..
I get confused every day,
I just don't know what to say.."
.........
Everything happens for a reason...
I don't even know what I should say...
Im what Im 'coz Im an idiot and a loser
I analyze every second I exist by beating up my mind every second with my fist
=>There's no use talking to me...I wont understand coz ma screws r loose...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like the line.."i have baby's brain n old man's heart"..though i dont think u describe fully to that. for me, u have a kind big heart...its 12 o clock at night now, and while reading ur blog, i dunno..but m remembering our school days..so many times when i was down and upset..1 phone call to u was all it needed..
"Pooja..always keep on smiling..remain positive..n everything would be alright".."hodai hahi thikibo lage"..ekdum bindass
now, i understand..how important it is..to be "ekdum bindaas"
when u r alone..n no harshdip to give u positive words...
so..lets say "cheers!" to life..because i think..n i belive..its beutiful...